<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

I got my New Jersey driver's liscense and liscense plates today. It's strange looking into my wallet and seeing the different color liscense there. I need to get my car inspected again, also.

I decided, like last time I had to take a liscense photo, I'd shave off the goatee. So I'm clean shaven again, the first time in over two years. This time, it doesn't seem to be bothering me as much. Most times, I've spent the first day constantly touching my upper lip because I'm not used to it being bare.

According to the article about Star Wars in Entertainment Weekly, George Lucas originally had a scene in the script showing Boba Fett crawling out of the pit in Return of the Jedi. It's nice to know that him surviving in the books goes along well with his vision.

Both the Pitt/Nebraska game and the Steelers/Ravens games are on the network channels here this weekend. I don't plan on both Pittsburgh football teams being available on network tv here every weekend. Hopefully, the steelers will fare better than Pitt did today.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!