<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

I'll be posting details about this past weekend which was busy and nothing happened. I'd also like to talk about the movie Open Water, but the things about it I want to say, I don't want to post about because I don't want to give up any details from the movies.

(This begs the question: how much time must past after a movie opens before you can talk plot points that might spoil the movie for people who haven't seen it? Is it okay now to talk openly about the ending of The Sixth Sense? Do I still need to avoid letting slip the secret of The Crying Game? Everybody who would care should already know who Luke Skywalker's father is, right?)

Anyway, the main thing I want to post about is that The Clarks will be making their national television debut on David Letterman tomorrow (tuesday) night. They're a great band and the band I've seen live more than any other. They're probably be singing a song off their new album. It's a shame because although the new stuff is good, I don't find them as catchy as their older stuff like "Cigarette" or "Better Off Without You". Anyway, check out their website and check them out on Letterman.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!