<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004

I got my car insurance for New Jersey. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I got the original quote in late July, before my birthday. The agent I talked to knew I wouldn't be getting insurance until after my birthday, so the quote was for someone in their thirties, at least that's what I thought she told me. When I went this week, there was a different agent, and when she plugged in the numbers, she got the same number as the original quote. Then she realized that it was for someone in their twenties. Turning thirty cut over three hundred per six month off my car insurance. That's a significant amount. Of course, the discount for turning thirty equaled the amount I was paying total per six month back in PA.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!