<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

In an effort to try to get some audience participation on this blog, I offer the following question: what is your favorite song that you do not own a copy of?

And by "copy of", I mean either hard media like cds, tapes or electronic media like mp3s. For people with big cd or mp3 collections, it could be a tough questions. I personally have a big enough cd collection that I own most songs I like. Bill's probably in the same boat as me.

For me, it's probably "House of the Rising Sun" by the Animals. I just never picked that one up. For the longest while, the answer would have been "I'm no Angel" by Gregg Allman, but a compilation not so long ago solved that. I could count a newly released song, but I don't consider a song a favorite until I heard it enough time that the novelty has worn off.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!