<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

By the way, with all the driving back and forth with the move, my car will hit the 100,000 miles mark by the end of the month. The auto insurance clusterfuck in New Jersey that I mentioned in an earlier post, has apparently gotten better. I was talking to a co-worker and he told me what he pays and it was comparable to where I'm moving from. Even though, my apartment is secured and in a nice area, the rest of the town itself has a not very nice reputation. If the car insurance isn't too bad on my car, I'm going to start looking for a new one in late August. Either way, there's a good chance I'll have a nicer car later this year, whether by trading in the old one or getting it stolen. I'm going to miss that car. Somehow, I don't think Tiff will.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!