<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Apparently, Jessica Alba got the role of the invisible girl in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie.  Now, I'm not against this choice.  As far as I'm concerned, she should be in every movie.  The only thing is that the invisible girl was always blonde.  So, is Jessica going to go blonde for the movie?  I think they probably should have went with an actress who looked more like the image from the comic book.  I just don't see Jessica playing the invisible girl unless they do a radical character change, like Daphne in Scooby-Doo.  Of course, in this case, even if the movie sucks, I'll have fun watching it.  Well, atleast during the parts when the invisible girl is visible.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!