<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

An update on the job situation. I have an interview next week. On thursday I fly into the Philadelphia airport for the first time for an interview with a company in southern New Jersey. Thursday afternoon and friday morning I get shown around the area as well as put through interviews and I fly home on friday. If I have to relocate out of the Pittsburgh area, this is a great company to work for. They have a great relocation package and I would still have the option to live in Pennsylvania.

Also, I don't have any sort of confirmation yet, but it sounds like another company will be calling me down to Virginia for an interview the following week.

And finally, there's always the really big national company that I know a few people who work for who are attempting on different fronts to get me in there. That's the company I mentioned in previous post where I could end up working in any one of seven states or DC.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!