<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Okay, tomorrow I fly into Philly for a interview in south New Jersey on Friday morning. Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be given a tour of neighborhoods and possible rental property in S. New Jersey by a real estate rep.

I also heard from a recruiter this morning about a possible position in a eastern suburb of Pittsburgh that I would be perfect for. He says he would be surprised if I atleast didn't get a interview for this position. He said the company is in such a hurry that they don't want to hire someone who is working now because they don't want to wait the two weeks a currently employed person would need to give notice. That fits me perfect.

But on to my current non-jobsearch related quest, which is to get all five answers right on the call to get on "Who wants to be a millionaire?". So far the phone line has been open two days and I've made it to the second and fourth question. Here are the questions I've gotten so far:

Day #1:

Question #1:
List locations from east to west starting at the atlantic ocean:
1. Grand Canyons
2. Everglades
3. La Brea Tarpits
4. Mississippi Delta.

Question #2:
List books in order of original publication starting with the earliest:
1. Da Vinci Code
2. David Copperfield
3. Gorky Park
4. Goldfinger
(I missed this. I think I reversed Gorky Park and Goldfinger)

Day #2:

Question #1:
Put words in order to make the name of something (in case you haven't noticed, I'm not repeating the questions exactly):
1. Telescope
2. Space
3. The
4. Hubble

Question #2:
Put these albums in order by original release starting with earliest:
1. Thriller
2. N-Sync
3. Rubber Soul
4. Piano Man

Question #3:
Put these shows in order by their premiere starting with the earliest:
1. Dream On
2. Chris Rock
3. Six Feet Under
4. Dennis Miller Live

Question #4:
Put there events in order they occurred starting with the earliest:
1. New Coke introduced
2. Columbia Disaster
3. Hanging Chad
4. John Lennon shot
(and I just realized where I went wrong on this one. At first, I thought I got the shuttle crash and new coke reversed. Typing it in now, unless I wrote it down wrong, I got Columbia and Challenger mixed up. I wrote down Columbia but I was definitelhy thinking Challenger when I answered. Oh, well, there's always tomorrow.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!