<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Don't have time right now to write much. I currently have my resume submitted for positions in at least seven states and D.C. I still however am out of work.

I just wanted to say that I've found out that I'm going to have a niece. I believe I've mentioned before that my sister-in-law is expecting again. She's due in early september, I believe. Anyway, she found out that it looks like she's going to be having a girl. They're not 100% certain, cause the baby wouldn't cooperate, but the doctor was fairly certain. So now, I'm going to have a niece to go along with my 2-going-on-10 nephew, who is the son of my brother, and my nephew-to-be who is the son of Bill. (No, Bill and I aren't brothers, but people often ask if we are. That's close enough.)

The niece news is especially good news for my mom who raised two sons and has one grandson. There's finally a girl in the family for her to spoil.

Of course, news of the child being a girl hasn't stopped me from trying to get them to name it after me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!