<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Went to a job fair down in DC on Wednesday. I gave out over twenty resumes and got some really good leads, including one job interview already scheduled. Most companies also asked me to send them a e-copy of my resume. That's proving easier said than done. Yesterday, during the only chance I got to be on the internet, hotmail was down for most of the time. Now today, half the time, I'm getting "Error on Page" messages when I try to click on any of the hotmail button. It's a javascript problem, but it's a real annoyance. I keep having to reload pages. I'm having hard enough time reading my email, not to mention writing and sending them with attachment.
The email problem aside, I made a few good contacts and expect to be going to a good number of interviews during the first half of next month.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!