<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Last week was not the best week for me physically. I was sick with sometime of stomach ailment on Monday. Then Wednesday night, right before leaving to go to the Rhythm House to see Unbridled with Bill and Mitch, the left side of my chest started feeling tight. It stayed that way all day Thursday and Friday. It wasn't really a pain, except when I took a real deep breath. It more like just a tightness or a uncomfortableness in the left rib area. Friday night, I passed up a chance to go to the movies with Tiff and a chance to see Unbridled again with Bill and Mitch and stayed home instead. I watched the TGIF comedies and got my first real good night's sleep in over a week. I woke up Saturday morning feeling back to my usual 75%.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!