<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I saw Twisted over the weekend. Standard thriller. They try too hard to make certain characters look like the killer so you know they can't be. If you guess who the bad guy was before he's revealed, you either got lucky or used process of elimination. From what I could tell, there were only two characters that the movie didn't try to point the finger at. I think the one they didn't use would have made for a interesting ending.
One thing I did like is the fact that it was set in San Francisco. I like movies set in San Francisco because they are usually filmed there. Movie makers prefer to try to make Vancouver look like Chicago. I can't recall a movie where they try to make a city look like San Francisco. It adds a little bit of realism, especially for this movie that needed all the realism it could get. I especially like the scenes where Ashley Judd was driving a Mustang around San Francisco. All you needed was the song "My Favorite Things" playing in the background.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!