<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

I've mentioned it in the past that I am an occasional guest on a sports talk show. In the past, I was host of the show as well as the station's Sport Director. This year I'm going to try and make more of an effort to attend the shows. It's called sportsline and it on at Tuesday nights at 10pm. If you're close by Pittsburgh, you can hear it on 88.3 FM and if you're not, you can listen to it online at the WRCT website.

I've been meaning to remind people of this after the show started up again after the Christmas break, but forgot. What reminded me was our producer for the last couple years who just recently left to concentrate on real work forwarded an email that said one of my successors to hosting duties and, as of last year, also an active participant in the show will not be on the show right now because he's running for representive to the state legislature. More so, he's running in the district that I currently live in. In other words, I get the option to vote for someone I know personally. Now Brad is younger than I am and when I meant him as a freshman, he wasn't the most mature person I've met, but that was years ago. He's motivated and basicly a good and decent guy. That deserves atleast a mention on this blog. It will probably get my vote too, although, I still need to examine his platform more. Anyway, his website is here if anyone is curious.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!