<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

In my personal life, nothing much has changed from last week. I'm still looking for a job. Headhunters have put my resume at a few more places and I'm submitting more resumes through Monster.com today. I decided when I got laid off that I wasn't going to limit my job search to the Pittsburgh area. My resume has been submitted by recruiters to places in Virginia, Massachusetts, and New York. The more I think about it the more I hope I don't get offered a job out of state. A part of me thinks it would be good for me to leave the area, at least for a short time. The longest, I believe, I've been out of the western PA area is less than 20 days. The longest I've been out of the area was a little over two weeks when I visited my brother in Hawaii, so spending some time away from here would do me some good, but the more I think about it, the more I don't want to leave the area. I like it here. I have friends here and all my family is here. So, right now, the best case scenario is for me to be offered a job around the Pittsburgh area so I won't have to make the decision. I think that's the thing that I don't want to do the most. I don't want to have to decide.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!