<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I got the movie Swimming Pool on dvd on the basis of great critic's reviews I have read. The movie was really good. It's a art house type film, but on the TH movie scale, I give it a "pay full price". The thing is, it has a trick ending. It wasn't a surprise cause I caught a couple clues to it early in the film, but the movie doesn't explain the ending. The movie kind of leaves it to the viewer to figure it out. I'm pretty sure I have it figured out, but when I try to confirm it via the internet, all I can find are reviews and the critics that write them don't want to spoil the ending so they only allude to it. So if anyone has seen it, let me know what you're interpretation is.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!