<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I got a hot air popper for Christmas. It's shaped like a little popcorn cart. As anyone gotten one of these. It's great except for one thing. The instructions say that if you put too little in, it will cause too many unpopped kernels to fly out. If you put too much, it will cause burning and scorching. Well, I put the correct amount of popcorn in it before I start. Once things get popping, the force of the popping cause about a quarter of the yet-to-be-popped kernels to fly out. I even try putting more popcorn in that the instructions says. Percentage-wise, there were slightly less unpopped kernels, but still there was a significant amount. Also, some of the kernels started getting burnt slightly. And the thing shot both popped and unpopped kernels out so hard that they would bounce in and out of the bowl causing me to have to clean popcorn off of the floor. I think I need to get popcorn that is not quite as explosive.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!