<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Going back to elections for a second, last month I voted in a different district than I grew up for the first time ever. So after voting using the punch card ballot since I was eighteen, I used a voting machine with lever for the first time. The lever machine was, to me, slightly more confusing than the punch card ballot, which I never had a problem with. The only problem I had with the voting machine was that, after leaving the polling place, I realized that I hadn't voted for the referendums that were supposed to be on the ballot statewide. I don't recall even seeing a place to vote for them. Of the two, I prefer the punch card ballot. As for computer voting systyems, I won't trust any until the system is proven to be tamper-proof, which might be near to impossible considering how many computer hackers are waiting to prove themself on hack-proof or tamper-proof systems.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!