<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2003

As Bill mentioned on his blog, he and I went to the Steelers game last sunday. I had great seats in the club section. Our seats were in the first row of the section, so we had a railing instead of another row of seats in front of us, which is really nice. The Steelers scored to take the lead with less than a minute less. Usually, that's a good thing, but two things happened. First, like Bill documented, he said how quiet the loud crowd would get if the kickoff was ran back for a touchdown. Second, before the kickoff, the young couple sitting next to me left. You never leave a close game before it's over. That's when the improbably stuff happens. Anyway, the game was still good up until the last 40 seconds or so. I don't think I could have sat through another rout. Well, I could have, but I'd have drank alot more.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!