<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

One thing me being sick has allowed me to do is catch up on some reading. I finished Terry Bradshaw's second book, "Keep It Simple", and the new Ed McBain's 87th Precinct book, "Fat Ollie's Book". I subscribe to alot of magazines, one of which is Maxim. One of the section Maxim contains one chapter from new books. It was there that I found out that not only is there a new 87th Precinct book coming out next year, but James Patterson just released a new Alex Cross novel. Both 87th Precinct and Alex Cross are series that I collect.

For those that don't know, Alex Cross is the character played by Morgan Freeman in Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. The 87th Precinct books, of which there are over fifty, have been made into a few tv movies, a old tv show and one Burt Reynolds movie, but aren't neccessarily a household name. I do rate the 87th Precinct's occassional arch-nemesis "The Deaf Man" up there with Boba Fett as one of the coolest fictional bad guys ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!