<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Okay, so I haven't posted in eight days. The reason is, only hours after my last post, I got laid off. Seems the company didn't get quite as much funding for the project that I was on than they expected. Hence, when I left work a week ago yesterday, it was my last day there. There's still a chance that the funding will come back, so there's still a chance I could go back there, although it probably wouldn't be until after new year's.

So I'm looking for work. I can do pretty much anything programming wise. I've done mostly C++ and Java. I can work on any platforms and have done alot of work porting between different versions of Unix and different versions of Linux. If anybody knows of any job openings, please pass them on to me. Thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!