<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

Okay, I've been feeling like crap. Last week I had a cold and this past tuesday I finally made a doctor appointment since I wasn't feeling better and it turns out I have bronchitis. So I got medicine from the doctor and have been feeling better except for a cough that has popped up and is just one step above debilitating. In fact, last night, I was almost coughing up a lung.

I had an appointment with an advisor at the CMU career center, which I decided to keep. I got some help with my resume and got shown some more places to look for job listings. So it was worth it, although, I'm not going to go ahead right now and fix my resume and send it out to those new job listings since my sickness is starting to catch up to me, so I'm going to hurry up and go home now and do my resume when I'm more clear headed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!