<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Okay, I'm back. I check my email almost every day, but I don't entirely trust logging into blogger on a public computer and my parents computer internet connection gets kicked off every five seconds. So, for now, I'll be adding entries to my blog when I have my brother's computer or if I get a chance at Tiff's.

Right now, I'm still looking for a job. No interview yet, but I did get one rejection in trying to get an interview. If anyone reading this knows of any job openings (even if it's not around Pittsburgh. I would consider relocating) please let me know. I can do pretty much any object oriented programming, especially C++ and Java. Anything else computer related, if I don't know how to do, I can learn fast.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!