<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

Now for some thoughts on things that are not directly personal to me:
- This is my take on Michael Jackson. I think he still thinks he's still only twelve years old. He still acts like he's a kid. Let's face it, there are things that are acceptable for for young kids to do (like have a sleep-over and sleep in the same bed) that is not acceptable with a young kid and a 45 year old man who isn't related. Another example would be a tickle fight. Well, in his mind nothing he did was sexual, in this day and age the average person would be hard to take it any other way. Of course, you have to put some of the blame on the parents of the children. I don't have children, but when I do, I plan on placing a high priority on keeping them away from anybody accused of being a pedophile, convicted or just simply accused, especially if they've never had to disprove the accusations in court.
- There is just something strange about the look of the point in Pittsburgh when the area around the fountain is flooded. Instead of a triangle, it's a wierd quadrangle with one side curved in.
- And speaking of flooding, it's just proves how much change needs to be done on the road system around pittsburgh that one small section of road being flooded can cause so much havoc.
- I watched the American Music awards pre-show and I'd just like to say that there needs to be a end put to "celebrity" red carpet reporters. I like Monica and think Lance Bass is the least annoying of the N-Sync guys, but the questions they asked were lame and they're expressions were repetitive and overall more painful to listen to than John Madden on MNF. The third reporter was the worst, especially since I had no idea who the hell he was.
- Britney's performance at the AMAs was a whole lot easier to take once I started thinking of it as a dance performance and not a singing performance. It's not that I think she's lip-syncing. I honestly believe her when she say she isn't. The problem is, like most female pop stars nowadays, her songs has a ton of layers of vocal tracks all on top of each others. Britney is singing one of the vocal tracks while performing and all of the other ones are pre-recorded and turned up so loud it drowns out the live vocals. That's one thing I give Hilary Duff credit for, she didn't have a ton of vocals drowning out her singing. Instead, she had all the music drowning out her singing. But it actually looked like she was singing.
- Speaking of Hillary, I still say she looks like a younger version of the current version of Jenna Jameson. I would say that she looks like a young Jenna except Jenna had some face work done and Hilary looks nothing like Jenna did when she was a teen. Um... not that I would know.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!