<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 08, 2003

Sometimes I see actors that have a resemblance to each other and I think that they've got to end up playing either characters that are related or the same character at different ages. For instance, ever since seeing the movie 40 Days and 40 Nights, I've been hoping to hear that Josh Hartnett would be in a movie playing the younger version of a character played by Tommy Lee Jones.

However, the one that I've been saying most nowadays is that Hilary Duff and Jenna Jameson should star in a (main-stream) movie playing either daughter/mother or younger sister/older sister. I think that Hilary looks like Jenna would have at that age if Jenna hadn't gotten her looks modified via plastic surgery. I think they look that much alike. Now Hilary has done a "Got Milk" ad, and, quite frankly, I think the ad backs me up.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!