<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 08, 2003

Back in college, I got involved in the sports department of my college radio station. That involved doing radio broadcast of the university's football and basketball teams, as well as occasionally soccer, hockey, and baseball games. I even got to travel with the teams and the reason why I can say I've met the Boston Celtics and been to Graceland. As long with broadcast of sporting events, the station has a call-in talk show called Sportsline. (It was called Sportsline long before CBS's sports site came into being.) I moved up (partially by default) to become sports director of the station and host of the talk show. After I graduated, I still occasionally help out with the sports staph, producing the game broadcasts and being a guest on the talk show. The radio station broadcast over the internet as well as the air, so pretty much anyone who can read this can listen to the show. It's a no-frills, barely-structured call-in sports show. I plan on being a guest when my schedule allows.

It's on Tuesday night at 10pm, if anyone is interested. Click here to listen or for more info.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!