<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 28, 2003

Okay, apparently, I'm looking younger as my birthday nears. Last month, I went to the Styx, REO Speedwagon & Journey concert and the posted alcohol sales policy was if someone looks under 40, they get carded. I got carded 1 out of 3 times. The James Taylor concert friday night was at Star Lake amphitheatre, a place I've been to many times and have rarely been carded. Friday night, I got carded both times I tried to buy alcohol. Then saturday, I spent some time with my parents. We went to the Primanti Brothers restaurant near my house. I've been there more than a few times in the past year that I've lived in my current residence. I've never been carded there. I didn't have my wallet as I had forgotten that I had put it in my car's glove compartment and we drove there in my parents' car. Of course, I don't have my wallet, so I get carded for the first time there. Before this weekend, the last time I got carded was the Styx, REO Speedwagon & Journey concert and before that was the night that Star Wars Episode II came out. So I got carded three times in one weekend when I only got carded twice in the year before. I would have no problems with it if I have had my ID at Primanti's. And to those who says I should feel great that I look young enough to be carded, I don't care how old people think I am. Looking younger isn't neccessarily better.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!