<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 18, 2003

My Steelers tickets finally came in the mail. Right now, I have tickets to see them play the Ravens on September 7th and the Chargers on December 21st. Thanks to a gentlemen's agreement with a friend, I'll be getting tickets to two other games. I'll find out which two early next week. I usually attend, on average, five regular season games per year. Hopefully, this year, I hope to attend six regular game six regular season games, two post season games and a pre-season game. Maybe this will be the year I'll attend an away game. I would have gone last year if it had been on any other weekend. Unfortunately, the weekend they played the Bungles in Cincinnati was the same weekend as Bill and Terri's wedding and the wedding of two close friends won over seeing the Steelers play. Barely.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!