<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

I'm starting to remember some of the stuff I've been meaning to post about. One of the things is that there was a guy at the Styx/REOSpeedwagon/Journey concert with a Motley Crue t-shirt on. It said something like "Fuck you, we're Motley Crue" on the back. He was just a tad bit out of place. I also saw a Poison t-shirt. Otherwise, the concert t-shirts worn were limited to the bands that were playing. I saw guys wearing Journey shirts from previous years. This means that this was the second time they had seen Journey in concert. Is this a fact you would want to advertise?

Also, there was a few high-quality mullets in attendance at that concert. It was like I was back in Pittsburgh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!