<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

The total for the number of concerts I'm gong to this summer is now up to five. This weekend tickets to Alabama went on sale. I got two tickets via Bill. I waited until we were in a public place to let Tiff know that I got two tickets to see Alabama. Although, atleast it wasn't like Terri who found out by listening to me tell Tiff about the ticket that Bill had also bought two tickets.
So this summer, I'm looking at going to see, in order Journey, Styx & REO Speedwagon, The Clarks, James Taylor, Aerosmith & Kiss, and Alabama.
So far, two of them is going to be me dragging Tiff to the concert, and two will be her dragging me. I'll probably attend the Aerosmith/Kiss show with either my brother or my cousin. I'd also go to the Rolling Rock Town Fair this year if I could find someone to go with who could hold their own in the mosh pit. I went to it the first year and it was fun, if not very organized. This year it's being held at Heinz Field which is more convenient even if it makes it less fair-like. I'd also love to go to the Bruce Springsteen concert if I could get bad tickets at a decent price or good tickets at psuedo-reasonable price.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!