<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 23, 2003

This weekend was a very family-oriented time. On saturday, me and Tiff went to my nephew Eli's second birthday party. It was a great time. Bill continued his streak of unoriginality by getting Eli a present that someone else also got him. It happened last year too. Next year, Bill will probably call up everybody on the guest list to see what they're getting him so he can get something different. Atleast Bill gets to put all the toys together again this year.
When Tiff and I pull up to my brother's house and she got out, Eli called her mommy. That happened once before. Later on, one of the other little kids at the party referred to her as mom. Eli got two bike-like things for his birthday, so alot of the little kid action happened down the sidewalk near the road. With all the kids running around, and being called mom twice, Tiff's biological clock was going warp speed. It increased even more the next day when me and Tiff bore sole responsibility for watching Eli as he played at the playground. I told her that she can't talk seriously about her biological clock for another ten years.
On sunday, we went to the graduation party of a guy who was my neighbor growing up. I remember when he was born. I remember when his parents were married. Him graduating made me feel old. I should be more concerned with a biological clock than Tiff. Heck, there are a couple kids from my high school class who have children of their own who are almost teenagers.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!