<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

The Pirate game last night was rained out. The umpire refused to start the game even though it was basically a mist. But they say it was the umpires' call and I believe them cause the ballclubs have more to lose if the game wasn't played. So I sat for two-plus hours getting insulted by Bill, Joed, and Tiff about bringing them to the ballpark and sit. I can exchange the tickets for any game this year, but we're not going to the games tonight or tomorrow so we won't be seeing the Red Sox play.

By the way, I got a link to a picture of Me and Tiff from last friday night. Interesting enough, Tiff always hates the pictures she takes of the two of us until I get tired of posing and make a funny face and that's the one she keeps. Here's the picture.

I have more to write about but I have to leave. I'm going with Tiff to the Over-Priced furniture store to buy bookshelves. Apparently, I'm just a pack mule to her. She wants me to buy a SUV just so she can go for the really big stuff there.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!