<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Okay, I haven't written here in a while because I've been getting blogger's block. When I'm away from the computer, I think of stuff that would go great on the blog, but then I forget about it when I'm logged into blogger.

One thing in the news made me happy yesterday. They're bringing back "V". Even before I got the symbolism and the whole Visitors=Nazis thing, the images of humans (or human looking things) eating live mice and the skin getting pulled back to uncover the lizard skin just amazed me. A few years later, when I saw it again, it was like watching it for the first time cause I got the multiple levels of the story.

Oh, and if Jane Badler and Faye Grant look half as good as they did in '83, then they should definitely bring Diana and Dr. Julie back. And I can't remember if Ham Tyler died in the second miniseries or the series, but there's room in any movie for Michael Ironside playing a bad ass.

Some friends of Tiff are coming down to Pittsburgh to celebrate one of their birthdays. It should be interesting meeting her friends cause so far she's been avoiding having me meet any of her friends. It'll be the third time I can remember that I celebrated a birthday on friday the thirteenth. The first two times were my friend Jim's birthday, including his 13th birthday. Is a 13th birthday occurring on a friday the thirteenth a good thing? It always seemed to me like a scenario just asking for a serial murderer.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!