<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Now that I've gotten to see my newly painted door in the daylight and with me being awake, it would seem that they did do a bad job at it. But my door is the only one that I can see that they didn't do a good job on. All the other doors are painted well. My guess is they ran out of paint or time and my door is at the very end of the sidewalk. I wonder if they're planning on making it back to finish.

I went shopping with Tiff for a birthday present for my nephew, Eli. He's only going to be two years old, but I wanted to get him Power Wheels. But the one that is in the price range I was thinking of had a maximum rider weight of 40 lbs. Eli weighs around 38 pounds now. I can't afford to get him the next level up, but I think I'll be able to get him one for christmas. I did get him three really nice presents, though. And it will come as a shock to anyone who knows the type of gifts I buy that two of the gifts are completely quiet and one only has a little bell. In his two years, I've been notorious for buying him noisy presents. My argument is that he's noisier than any toy I could buy him. Also, I don't live with him and he's my godson so it's my job to spoil him.

One last note: if Tiff hadn't been shopping with me, I would now be the owner of a pair of big, foam, Incredible Hulk hands that makes crushing sounds when they hit stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!