<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 23, 2003

After the graduation party sunday, me and Tiff went to see Alex and Emma. I paid extra to get reserved seating. It cost $5 more per ticket, but you get roomy leather seats that are comfortable and have double-wide armrests and plenty of legroom. They also give you coupons so that the seats only really cost $1.50 extra each. They let you take alcoholic drinks from the bar into the reserved seats area. I wished I had actually did it. Alcohol, combined with the confy seats, would have made the movie almost bearable.
Let's just say that if you put put Kate Hudson in a movie where she plays five different roles and none of them are supposed to be unattractive and none of them are attractive, you got a problem. And is there a third Wilson brother? If not, Luke Wilson's performance in this movie ensures that his brother Owen is the best actor in the family. Using the words: Owen, Wilson, best, and Actor, in a sentence might just be against federal law. Oil and water have better chemistry than Luke and Kate do in the movie. I don't recommended seeing this movie sober. The good thing coming out of seeing this movie is that it guarantees that Tiff has to go see The Hulk with me when I see it with Bill and Terri next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!