<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 30, 2003

Just a short post for me right now. I'm now working in our company's second fayette county office. They stuck all the guys working under the same supervisor in this office. Two of the guys are newly hired and just graduated from college. They've been interns for the company in past summers,so they're not exactly new to the company. The other two guys are also out of the intern program having had graduated from college within the past couple of years. Next week, four interns are starting. Two worked as intern last summer. So, in summary, I'm not even thirty years old and in an office of nine people, I'm going to be the oldest. But, if you count time done as intern, I'm not even near the top when it comes to seniority. On the other hand, in an office with me, eight guys in their early 20's, and no upper, middle or even lower management, there's going to be some killer Quake 3 games during lunch.

Tiff and I are going to the Georgetowne Inn tonight to celebrate her leaving her job tonight. She's really happy. I'm going to be wearing a suit and tie, so I'm going to be happy but uncomfortably dressed.

...And, I'm discovering that I can work well listening to commentary tracks on dvds on the dvd player that I have on my new computer at work.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!