<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 23, 2003

Didn't get much work done today. Spent most of the time getting my new computer set up. I need to get used to Windows XP, but it'll be nice having a cd burner on my computer, which will come in handy for work, and a dvd player, which will come in handy during breaks. And when Windows starts really driving me nuts, I have my Linux box to go to for some sanity.

This weekend is a long weekend. I know this is a long weekend cause at 4:30 on a friday afternoon, I'm the only one here at work. At 4:00, I was one of just two people.

I'm going out of state tomorrow with Tiff. This means that no matter what, I can't do any work over the weekend. Since I can't do work, I won't worry about it. At least that's the theory. Work is going to be a bitch next week, though.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Get Firefox!